Sunrise in Monument Valley

Sunrise in Monument Valley

Sunday, February 7, 2021

HEADED BACK TO THE FORT AT DISNEY

We are headed back to FT Wilderness at Disney World.We were there last March, but due to covid, the parks closed and we left. Najla and Ryan decided that they could get away from the 2 vet hospitals at this time, so we are trying it again. Neither of us have had our covid vaccine, so we are only going to FT Wilderness.

It was cold and rainy when we left Chattanooga and we got off to a late start. But little nervous  Finnegan didn't even throw up on the way to the MH.😀😀😀

Nickie enjoyed riding in the bed on the dashboard.


But his favorite place in either under my chair or on the bed under the dashboard.


Finnegan and Bentley like sleeping on the soft binkies I put on the sofa for them. The leather is too cold without a nice soft binkie.

We stopped half way between Chattanooga and Atlanta to get gas. When I went to my purse to get my wallet IT WAS GONE!!!!! I know I had it yesterday. We looked in the MH,  & the car and it was no where to be found. I looked on the CC camera at our house and it wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. I hadn't been anywhere to lose it. David decided to unhook the car and drive back to the house to look for it. I couldn't do it--no drivers license. So I stayed back with the kitties. When he got home, there it was on the floorboard of the passenger side of my car. It had fallen out and I didn't notice because my purse was full of extra masks and my wallet was the same color as my floorboard. At least we found it.I couldn't do anything without it. But it wasted 2 hrs of our trip, making us get there later than we planned.



Bentley did enjoy riding in his Daddy's lap for a while. 


And Nickie had a great time riding in my lap and getting snuggled---ALL 18 lbs of him. He was pretty happy.




On the way we got sleepy so I made us each a cup of coffee, mine in my Chattanooga Quilts cup.

We arrived in Tifton in the rain and cold. I had preordered a pizza and a half dozen eggs from Henrietta the hen at the CG and they were waiting for us when we checked in. We had a nice night, all cozy in the MH.

                              Tomorrow we are headed to Wildwood, FL.


No comments:

Post a Comment