Sunrise in Monument Valley

Sunrise in Monument Valley

Friday, June 2, 2023

TUESDAY IS OUTLET MALL DAY

 On Tuesday we went to the St Augustine outlet mall. It used to be GREAT, with tons of stores and when Ryan was in college at the University of North Florida in JAX we used to stop at the mall regularly to get clothes for him. Every time we come back to SA we go there. There were mall stores on both sides of I-95, but now many have closed, and there are stores only on the West side.

The stores I always like to visit is the Talbot store and the Vera Bradley store. I always find something in those 2 and at great prices. At the Talbot store I bought a few T shirts and a pair of lobster shorts. At the Vera Bradley, I bought 2 new wallets that I really like. The one I have is wearing out.

Everybody needs lobster shorts.  


After the mall, it was lunch time so we thought we would try a new to us place called FORDS GARAGE It was across I-95 next to the Ford and Lincoln dealerships. How appropriate. This is a chain, but we don't have one in Chattanooga. It is a restaurant/craft beer pub with a car theme. I could just imagine Tim Allen eating there.



The servers all dress like gas station attendants and the inside is decorated with car engines and parts. The windows are garage doors.


Don't know who this guy is, but he was sitting in the middle of my picture.









The food there was really good. I ordered one of their smaller hamburgers with brisket on top & David ordered the fish and chips. Look at the size of that fish!!!!


Ryan told us that if we go there to check out the men's bathroom. So David did. The urinals are barrels and the tire sinks have gas pump handles for knobs.





They have a menu with bottled and can beers, but also have a huge number on tap. David likes IPAs and they had quite a few. It was a fun meal and we would come back here again, Their prices are a bit high though.


We then went back to the motorhome and sat outside with the kitties.




No comments:

Post a Comment