Sunrise in Monument Valley

Sunrise in Monument Valley

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Up, Up & Away Part 2
























This is the second balloon taking off after we have left.







I took several videos, but most of them were too large to post on Blogger. I'll post as many as I can.









The landscape in this area of the country could not have been been for ballooning. We were so glad we ended up going in the early morning even though we had to get up at 4:30AM and call the balloon service to see if it would actually launch. The morning was much cooler except for the heat coming out of the propane heaters that kept the balloon up. It was so quiet and beautiful as we floated across the fields of corn, Amish farms and roads ways, We traveled about 18 miles SE from Bird in Hand, Paradise and Strasberg.




Since I'm not sure how much memory I can upload at one time, I'm going to do this blog post in sections.







No comments:

Post a Comment