Sunrise in Monument Valley

Sunrise in Monument Valley

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 43 On the Way to Checotah, OK

We left Amarillo headed for Checotah, OK. Another day of straight driving on I-40 with nothing to see. I did get a lot of knitting done on my socks, at least when Nicky was not riding in my lap.

I had a couple of pictures in my camera from The Big Texan, so......... here goes.


 David is the cowboy on the bottom. Yippee Ki Yo Ki Yey!!!!!!!!!
This is the horse motel where you can unhook your horse or unload them from the trailer and stall them while you stay at the people hotel to have dinner. This is Texas after all.

 Bentley having a nap as we ride along.
After we got to CG at Checotah we gave the boys a little go out time. They did enjoy getting out of the MH for a while, but no squirrels to be had. Imagine their disappointment.

We will be headed for West Memphis as our last stop on the way home. We will be staying at a CG right on the Mississippi River, so we hope it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment