Sunrise in Monument Valley

Sunrise in Monument Valley

Monday, June 20, 2022

Another Day At Devil's Backbone

 It was a lazy day with no plans. We had breakfast and I did some vacuuming and mopping. We went to the local IGA to pick up a couple of items. We never had lunch so when we got back, we had cherry pie with ice cream. WHY NOT?



I worked on my Millefiori quilt, which is all fussy cut and hand pieced. This is the section I have finished, and I left that at home while I work on the last six inserts. Hand piecing these small pieces is slow going.



At dinner time we decided to go back to the Brewpub for dinner and try something else on the menu. I had their hamburger which was delicious. David had the Backbone Dip. which he said was good but messy.

This is such a pretty complex with their Brewpub, outdoor grill, lawn games and stage for performances. People were having such a good time just hanging out.


When we got back to the campground, I took Bentley for a nice walk around. He loved it, with his head swiveling back and forth to see everything,






Tomorrow, we leave for New Holland, PA, near Lancaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment